Central California Rehab Day Treatment Program
Day treatment meets six hours a day for six days each week, Monday through Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. A major advantage of this comprehensive substance abuse treatment program is that our clients receive care for their unique needs from a variety of highly qualified staff members during the day and return to their respective residences in the evening.
For most clients, three or four weeks of participation in our Day Treatment program are sufficient to establish a period of complete abstinence from alcohol or drugs, and provide them with the necessary tools and sense of confidence to transition to our Evening Outpatient Program.
Program components of the Day Treatment program include individual counseling, group counseling, psycho educational groups focusing on addiction, skill-building groups teaching relaxation and stress reduction, relapse prevention education, and assignments and exercises influenced by Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a therapy that helps clients identify and change thoughts and feelings to promote a recovery lifestyle.
- * Alcohol and other drug educational groups
- * Individual counseling sessions
- * Process groups
- * Individual treatment planning
- * Family education groups
- * Continuing care education
- * Relapse prevention
- * Linkage to viable resources
- * Introduction to 12-steps
- * Court liaison services when requested
- * Lifetime aftercare
- * Alumni Association activities upon program graduation